In this first episode devoted to answering listener questions Ann answers several questions as we try to avoid getting off on too many tangents. This episodes's questions are:
- What types of guns to do you prefer and why?
- What are your favorite podcasts, blogs, or YouTube channels?
- Why didn’t you major in engineering?
- What is your personal bench-press record?
- Why you use a Macintosh computer?
- Are you committed to never doing video again? If so, why?
- Are you still open to getting married? If so, what are you looking for in a man? / Why did you never marry? Do regret not getting married or having children?
- Have you considered becoming a consecrated virgin?
- In light of the Stale Big Mac initiative, did you celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Big Mac?
- What is Ann’s take on people who believe the earth is flat?
We will be doing more of these Q&A episodes in the coming weeks; if you have a question for these episodes please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ann won't see the questions in advance if they are sent to that address) or you can send a text message or voicemail to SuperNerd's Google Voice number: (302) 648-6373.
Links, reading, and YouTube:
- Some of Ann's news sources:
- Some of SuperNerd's news/podcast/video sources:
- Hacker News (No Frank, I won't do a Catholic version of this without giving you first right of refusal...)
- Matt Walsh Show (YouTube Channel)
- Ben Shapiro Show (YouTube Channel)
- Woke Millennial Catholics
- Non-millennial Catholic (throws shade as needed)
- Faith comes through hearing: listen to the good stuff! - (Podcast Feed)
- The 16 Hour MBA program (Ann's Cattle Marketing video set)
- Speaking of home defense...
- A brief history of the AR-15
- 50 Years of Big Macs -- and not MacCoins (It's not a crypto so it will actually work!)
Feedback: please send your questions and comments to email@example.com The Barnhardt Podcast is produced by SuperNerd Media; if you found this episode to be of value you can share some value to back to SuperNerd at the SuperNerd Media website. You can also follow SuperNerd Media on Twitter.