In this episode we discuss the natural state of man which is to be fruitful and multiply, so much so that modern dual-income, no-child couples instinctively realize there's a hole in their life and turn to furry quadrupeds as an ersatz replacement (even going as far as introducing their canine as "their dogter"). Related to this "four legs are better than two" insanity is a diminishing of the dignity of human life, which only accelerates the momentum behind the contraceptive mentality and exacerbates the problems of abortion, infanticide, murder, and euthanasia.
Links, reading, and YouTube:
- Dennis Rodman Cries with Joy at the Trump-Kim Meeting
- Medically assisted death allows couple married almost 73 years to die together
- Holy Communion Fast For Traditional Catholics
- Doggie Stroller (just search Amazon for "DINK Stuff")
- Doctors called her "incompatible with life"...
Feedback: please send your questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Barnhardt Podcast is produced by SuperNerd Media; if you found this episode to be of value you can share some value to back to SuperNerd at the SuperNerd Media website. You can also follow SuperNerd Media on Twitter and Facebook.